sunnuntai 24. elokuuta 2014

"Kuolemantanssi" - a rap.

Kuolemantanssi -

kolme, kaksi, yksi,

Maahan!

Repping Suomi, think you know me?
Bitch, why not show me
You hate me, you can blow me
Tell your girl to phone me
Now I'll start off slow fo' ye:
Rap has to build an ego, you see
Ta poupée me sourit
Maintainant le démon est sorti!!!

Not French, I'm Finnish
Finnish, let me finish this
Don't try and limit this
Demean or diminish this
Burn, crash, drown like Icarus
Time for Ras to feed the fish
You swallow all that bitterness
And shit it out the shit emitter, bitch
Eat like a jelly little critter, bitch
Keep sucking off Der Ritter bitch, just to earn a pittance
Quit and submit, cos I commit to the shit that I spit and transmit
Tight knit, no skit, sharp wit, never miss, hit a bitch
Leave the tip, of the knife, in the slit, ass split!

Kick you back like Winter War Venäjän
Throw you on the funeral pyre
Get out my lighter, throw an all-nighter
Hear the sirens, even the firefighters gotta
Dance with us,
Around your death, heat and fire
Said funeral pyre
You're fucked up, burned up, like Danny Dyer
If your girl checks me out, I won't deny her
I'll fuck her on your coffin with empty desire!

Maahan!

Smash you like Genghis Khan!

Maahan!

Carrying my my side arm!

Maahan!

Mitä tekisit, jos karhu tulee vastaan?

Maahan!

3 kommenttia:

  1. How is it rapey? :( not what I was going for.

    VastaaPoista
  2. 'quit and submit'
    'leave the tip...in the slit, ass split'
    I mean, i doubt anyone will argue forced sodomy with a knife isn't 'rapey'.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Well I wouldn't want to be mistaken for a Cannibal Corpse fan. Shittest band ever, "Meat Hook Sodomy", that ain't a song title, that's just gross.

    VastaaPoista