tiistai 2. syyskuuta 2014

The Funeral Where Nobody Cried.

Judas Priest shirt, little tartan skirt
Gaze won't avert and it hurts
Dance like to devil to a dirge
Gave me an urge, decided I'm having her,
Sneak up like a saboteur
She pushed me away but I ain't easy to deter
Spoke to this girl, said dance crazier, give us a twirl

Tänään,
I'm almost a man
But I shirk thinking on that shit;
Thoughts won't avert and it hurts,
To think we could make it work,
Now I'm irked, these fucking jerks
Lurk with their smirks, makes me berserk
Call off the search, on my personal shit
You already got enough to besmirch my name with
What's your game, anyways?
I laid it out on the table and I stayed in my place
I tried to keep a straight face while you fuckers debase
Disgrace and deface my time in this servant rat race
Proxy or wolf, I don't give two fucks
I'mma still gut you like a fucking fattened duck
Throw you down, stuck in the muck
Here's a kiss from my fist, pucker up
Checkmate, I'll flick open the gun case
Give your fave bitch three bullets again, to the face,
Make sure she's dead this time
Make sure the bitch is wrecked this time
Make sure that bitch's brains go fly
Make sure she's fixed with formaldehyde
That bitch victim at the funeral where nobody cried.

4 kommenttia:

  1. 'Make sure she's dead this time.'

    I see you at the safehouse, I'll dump your arse on the Path. Fair warning, fairly given.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. See again 'Drunk' and 'Stupid shit'. While you're at it look up Timberwolves, and how they have leverage on you. Seems you'd want to be on their good side until you can take them on and win.

      Poista
    2. Yeh, but that goes for everyone else. I got no reason to target Sanna specifically.

      Poista
    3. She's alive, and that makes some Disciple somewhere look weak. They have access to you, you know where she is, rocket science it aint

      Poista