torstai 11. syyskuuta 2014

Cynthia

Liane is going to be harder for me to write about, so I'm just devoting a few words to Cyn.

It's not like Cyn was the love of my life, or my soul mate, I'll be honest. But I didn't just lose a girlfriend - two parents lost a daughter, and her brother lost a sister, her cousins lost a cousin. This being what makes a fuckin tragedy a fuckin tragedy to begin with.

I will say I was lucky that she ever looked twice at me. I don't even know if she truly liked me all that much. She never liked herself much either. Maybe 'cause people picked on her, since she was fat. Didn't even matter, she was gorgeous; God knows she could have done far better than a deadbeat Timberwolf. She were always pretty mean-tempered, but whatever, it's not like I'm Mr Benevolence myself.

(Yeah, the girls who date me have low self esteem. Figures. I don't fuckin know if they find me, or if I find them.)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti